Mercenary Minion Gobber Solo
Gifted with an innate mechanikal aptitude, gobbers often find themselves in high demand on the battlefields of western Immoren. Almost every commanding officer can find a use for a talented gobber tinker. Armed with their tools and a trusty sidearm, tinkers can develop a reputation for solid work in harsh conditions and make considerable fortunes—if they survive the rigors of war.
| Base Size
| Damage Boxes
Weapons and Attacks
- Minion - Works for Circle, Legion, Skorne, Trollbloods.
- Mercenary - Works for Cygnar & Khador.
- Gunfighter - This model can use its ranged weapons even while in melee, but when it does so it can only target models it's in melee with. It can even make ranged attacks after charging.
- Mechanikally Adept - Can repair things of any faction.
- Repair [d6] (★ Action) - This model can remove d6 damage points from a friendly Faction construct model in B2B.
- Wagon - The wagon provides permanent cover for the tinker.
Thoughts on Gobber Tinker
Gobber Tinker in a nutshell
It's a cheap and fairly effective mechanic that blocks tramples and is fairly well protected from shooting with Cover. Probably the most cost effective repair unit in the game.
Combos & Synergies
- Warjacks and battle engines.
- Hordes tend to be really short of models with repair.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Not much combat potential
Tricks & Tips
- Block charge lanes
- It's hard to shoot (cover comes as standard) so use it to block LoS to other things
Changes from Mk2
Theme Forces this is a member of
The Blindwater Congregation - (Article) (Category)
| Minion - Faction models (Edit)