Gifted with an innate mechanikal aptitude, gobbers often find themselves in high demand on the battlefields of western Immoren. Almost every commanding officer can find a use for a talented gobber tinker. Armed with their tools and a trusty sidearm, tinkers can develop a reputation for solid work in harsh conditions and make considerable fortunes—if they survive the rigors of war.
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Pistol - 8" range, POW 10 gun
- Minion - Works as a Circle Orboros minion, Legion of Everblight Minion, Skorne minion, Trollblood minion.
- Mercenary - Works as a Cygnar mercenary, or Khador mercenary
- Gunfighter - This model can use its ranged weapons even while in melee, but when it does so it can only target models it's in melee with. It can even make ranged attacks after charging.
- Mechanikally Adept - Can repair things of any faction.
- Repair [d6] (★ Action) - This model can remove d6 damage points from a friendly Faction construct model in B2B.
- Wagon - The wagon provides permanent cover for the tinker.
Thoughts on Gobber Tinker
Gobber Tinker in a nutshell
Everybody loves this guy! It's a cheap and fairly effective mechanic that blocks tramples and is fairly well protected from shooting with Cover. Probably the most cost effective repair solo in the game. He fixes your stuff for you! He scores flags! He contests! He gets in the way! You can't go wrong tossing those extra 2 points one of these guys.
Combos & Synergies
- Warjacks and battle engines.
- Hordes battle engines, in particular, tend to be really short of models with repair.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- It's fun when a Tinker kills something because that is quite rare.
- Trying to glue the arms to the cart induces rage.
Tricks & Tips
- Put him on a hill. DEF 20 vs shooting!
- If you've nothing better to do, block some charge lanes.
- The Tinker's hard to kill with ranged attacks (since it gives itself cover) so use it to block LOS to other things.
Released in Hordes: Gargantuans (2013)
|Khador (Edit)||Cygnar (Edit)|
|Circle Orboros (Edit)||Legion of Everblight (Edit)|
|Skorne (Edit)||Trollbloods (Edit)|
Other Faction models
| M |
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Warcaster attachments||Madelyn Corbeau - Reinholdt - Wyshnalyrr|
|Lesser Warlocks||Rorsh & Brine (Farrow) - Wrong Eye & Snapjaw (Gatorman)|
|Units|| Cephalyx Mind Bender - Cephalyx Mind Slaver - Cephalyx Overlords - High Shields - Artillery Corps - Forge Guard - Idrian Skirmishers - Kayazy Assassins - Kayazy Eliminators - Ogrun Assault Corps - Precursor Knights - Press Gangers - Sea Dog Pirates - Deck Gun - Steelhead Halberdiers - Steelhead Heavy Cavalry - Steelhead Riflemen - Tactical Arcanist Corps - Thorn Gun Mages|
Special CA: Cephalyx Dominator
|Character Units||Alexia1 - Sam & The Devil Dogs - Croe's Cutthroats - Nyss Hunters - Blythe & Bull - Boomhowlers - Herne & Jonne - Aiyana & Holt - Lynus & Edrea - Commodore Cannon - Devil's Shadow Mutineers|
|Solos||Cephalyx Agitator - Gobber Tinker - Ogrun Bokur - Swamp Gobber River Raider|
|Character Solos||Alexia2 - Alten Ashley - Anastasia Di Bray - Bloody Bradigan - Bosun Grogspar - Brun & Lug - Colbie - Dahlia & Skarath - Dirty Meg - Doc Killingsworth - Eilish Garrity - Eiryss1 - Eiryss2 - Hawk - Gastone1 - Gorman - Gudrun - Harlan Versh - Hutchuk - Kell Bailoch - Lanyssa - Rockbottom - Major Harrison Gibbs - Dougal - Orin - Ragman - Raluk - Rhupert - Rorsh & Brine - Rutger - Savio - Saxon - Sergeant Nick - Stannis - Taryn - Thor - Viktor - Wrong Eye & Snapjaw|
|Battle Engines||Hammerfall Siege Crawler|
|Theme Forces (Edit)|
|Hammer Strike - The Irregulars - The Kingmaker's Army - Operating Theater - The Talion Charter - Llaelese Resistance|
Missing the Attack Roll
Gunfighter + an AOE weapon
Gunfighter + a spray weapon
Units of Gunfighters