The Driller is a massive monster of iron, steel, and hydraulics designed to withstand falling stone or mineshaft collapses while mining. It can shrug off terrible attacks while bringing home its own relentless assault. Its hydraulic claw can hold a target still long enough to bring a great rock drill to bear, boring holes through the toughest of armor and leaving behind nothing but scrap.
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Other
Weapons and Attacks
Grappler - 1" range, P+S 16 melee weapon.
Drill - 1" range, P+S 18 melee weapon.
- Sustained Attack - During this model's activation, when it makes an attack with this weapon against the last model hit by the weapon this activation, the attack automatically hits.
- Mercenary -
- Warjack - All warjacks share the same set of special rules. Most notably being big and stompy.
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
- Sturdy - This model cannot be pushed.
Thoughts on Ghordson Driller
Ghordson Driller in a nutshell
The Ghordson Driller is a very cost efficient 'Jack. A cheap heavy, that gets the job done. Slow but sturdy, not known for dodging attacks, but can take a punch and hits pretty hard. The sustained attack on its drill saves Focus for boosting damage on subsequent hits. Arguably one of the best value Rhulic 'Jacks (mostly due to its cost)
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks and Downsides
- As the dwarves that build it, the Driller is sturdy but slow. Without a SPD buff it will have to take the brunt of a charge before retaliating.
- You can't miss it. Literally. Its DEF is so low, that you are officially allowed to laugh at your opponents model if they manage to miss this walking barn door.
Tricks and Tactics
Changes from Mk2
- Slightly Cheaper
- Gained a point of Pow on its main weapon
- Gained Sturdy