Mercenary Rhulic Warjack
Weapons and Attacks
Battering Ram - 1" range, P+S 15 melee weapon
- Hard Head - This model can add this weapon's POW to its head-butt and slam power attack damgae rolls.
- Mercenary - will work for Cygnar and Khador.
- Warjack - All warjacks share the same set of special rules. Most notably being big and stompy.
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
- Sturdy - This model cannot be pushed.
- Flak Field - Once per turn, at any time in its activation, this model can blast all nearby models. Anyone B2B takes average POW blast damage and models further away take low POW blast damage.
- Grand Slam - This model can make slam power attacks without spending focus or being forced. Models slammed by this model are moved an additional 2".
- Follow Up - When this model slams an enemy model, immediately after the slam is resolved this model can advace directly toward the slammed model, up to the distance the slammed model was moved.
Thoughts on Ghordson Basher
Ghordson Basher in a nutshell
The Ghordson Basher is a cheap slambot- smashing through the enemy and knocking them over while having a lot of armour for its cost. Although not technically a melee light by Rhulic standards it can possibly be seen as one.
Combos & Synergies
- General Ossrum - Energizer and Bulldoze.
- Gorten Grundback can give you walls to slam things into, giving it boosted damage on the slams. Strength of Granate gives you POW 19 slams or POW 16 tramples!
- Thor Steinhammer can make this 'jack almost unfair to opponents. Tune Up and the jack marshal order Crush! will give your opponent nightmares. First slam for a POW 17 hit. If you knock them into an equal or bigger model (or terrain), then they'll take boosted damage as well. And it knocks them down. Follow up and auto-hit for a boosted POW 17 (Thank you Tune-Up). If you are feeling petty, fire off the Flak Field for another POW 12. Keep in mind, this is all without a single point of focus or spell...
- Don't forget the Headbutt! A basher can put out a POW 15 headbutt that will knock down enemies.
Drawbacks and Downsides
- It hits like a missile. Good hit on the charge, but if you bog it down or charge first, it is no where near as impressive.
- While fast for a Rhulic 'jack, it only has a mediocre 8.5" threat range.
- It is very easy to have outrun its controllers.
- Easy to hit.
Tricks and Tactics
- Look for lining it up and catching multiple people with the Slam. Knocking down and damaging two models is always better then doing it to one.
Theme Forces this is a member of