Mercenary Rhulic Warjack
Weapons and Attacks
Battering Ram - 1" range, P+S 15 melee weapon
- Hard Head - This model can add this weapon's POW to its head-butt and slam power attack damgae rolls.
- Mercenary - will work for Cygnar and Khador.
- Warjack - All warjacks share the same set of special rules. Most notably being big and stompy.
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
- Sturdy - This model cannot be pushed.
- Flak Field - Once per turn, at any time in its activation, this model can blast all nearby models. Anyone B2B takes average POW blast damage and models further away take low POW blast damage.
- Grand Slam - This model can make slam power attacks without spending focus or being forced. Models slammed by this model are moved an additional 2".
- Follow Up - When this model slams an enemy model, immediately after the slam is resolved this model can advace directly toward the slammed model, up to the distance the slammed model was moved.
Thoughts on Ghordson Basher
Ghordson Basher in a nutshell
The Ghordson Basher is a cheap slambot- smashing through the enemy and knocking them over while having a lot of armour for its cost. Although not technically a melee light by Rhulic standards it can possibly be seen as one.
Combos & Synergies
- General Ossrum - Energizer and Bulldoze.
- Gorten Grundback can give you walls to slam things into.
- If you're going to marshal a jack (for example if you have Thor Steinhammer to tune up a Ghordson Earthbreaker) then the Basher is an excellent choice as it is as cheap as many lights and slams for free, allowing you to use the Crush drive for extra damage and a follow up attack after the Grand Slam.
Drawbacks and Downsides
- It doesn't brawl like a heavy
- Easy to hit.
Tricks and Tactics
- Look for lining it up and catching multiple people with the Grand Slam
Changes from Mk2
- Significantly Cheaper
- Gained Sturdy
Rules Clarification : Warjack (Edit)
- Please refer to the Warjack page for a recap of the warjack rules, and the very few associated Infernal Rulings.
Rules Clarification : Construct - None yet. (Edit)
Rules Clarification : Sturdy - None yet. (Edit)
Rules Clarification : Hard Head (Edit)
- You can add the POW even if the weapon system is crippled.
- Hard Head doesn't get applied to collateral damage, because that is a separate type of roll. Refer page 45 of the mini rulebook.
Rules Clarification : Grand Slam - None yet. (Edit)
Rules Clarification : Follow Up (Edit)
- If you slam your target through smaller-based models, then you can only advance as far as those models - you can't walk through them.
- Follow Up does not trigger if you slam friendly models.
- Refer also to the clarifications about Slamming.
Theme Forces this is a member of