|This server will go offline in September 2018. Please migrate to our new server, Warmachine University|
|For more info on why we're moving to a new server, check out the Brief History section on the new main page, and/or listen to episode 45 of the LOS podcast|
| If you have made an edit within the last month or so, please check the new server and see if it was copied by the autobot. |
You may need to copy-paste your work to the new server manually. Sorry.
Veterans of countless battles, Fennblade kithkar are warriors of renown. Each has led his brothers in arms time and again against any who would infringe upon trollkin lands or harass their people. More than heroes or champions, these vaunted leaders are brilliant battlefield commanders capable of coordinating the maneuvers of their fellow Fennblades with great precision.
- Battle Weapons (x2) - 2" reach, P+S 13 melee weapons
- Brutal Charge - This model gains +2 damage on charge attacks with this weapon.
- Tough - When this model is disabled, roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, remove 1 damage point from this model; it is no longer disabled and becomes knocked down. While knocked down this model loses Tough.
- Hard - This model is immune to damage/effects from impacts and collateral damage.
- Righteous Vengeance - If a friendly Faction model dies within 5" model, next turn this model gets a free 3" move and melee attack during the maintenance phase.
- Veteran Leader [Trollkin Fennblades] - While in this model's CMD range, other friendly Trollkin Fennblades models gain +1 to attack rolls.
Thoughts on Fennblade Kithkar
Fennblade Kithkar in a nutshell
The Fennblade Kithkar is the veteran leader of the Fennblades. Capable of three attacks in a turn it's an interesting support solo that hits medium-hard and makes the Fennblades more accurate. Great against infantry - but not so hot against beast/jack walls.
Combos & Synergies
- Trollkin Fennblades, naturally.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Of the three attacks in a turn, only one is going to break ARM 20.
- Vulnerable to being shot off the board.
Tricks & Tips
Remember you have a superb threat range.
Released in Hordes: Gargantuans (2013)
Other Trollblood models
|Warlocks||Bloody Barnabas - Calaban - Helga - Jaga-Jaga - Lord Carver - Maelok - Midas - Rask - Sturm & Drang|
Requires a 2+ warlock game
|Other Controllers|| Lesser Warlocks: Brun & Lug - Dahlia & Skarath - Rorsh & Brine - Wrongeye & Snapjaw
|Warjacks & Warbeasts||The minion battlegroup members you can include in a Trollblood army depends entirely on what type of model is commanding them. There are too many permutations to list here, please refer to one of the model entries above for full details of what minions it can control.|
|Minion Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Units||Bog Trog Ambushers - Croak Raiders - Bone Grinders - Brigands - Commandos - Razorback Crew - Slaughterhousers - Bokur & Swamp Shamblers - Gatorman Posse - Gobber Bellows|
|Solos||Mist Speaker - Bog Trog Trawler - Croak Hunter - Efaarit Scouts - Feralgeist - Witch Doctor - Gobber Tinker - Gremlin Swarm - Ogrun Bokur - Gobber Chef - Thrullg - Totem Hunter|
|Battle Engines||Meat Thresher|