Bloodthirsty, tough as nails, and strong enough to hack the arms off a gorax, slaughterhousers serve as vicious shock troops in farrow warbands. Heedless of danger, slaughterhouser units charge recklessly into battle, cutting a wide swath through the enemy with their massive pole cleavers and shaking off wounds that would kill or incapacitate lesser farrow.
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Farrow Slaughterhousers
- 3 Other
Weapons and Attacks
- Pole Cleaver - Long P+S 11 melee weapon.
- Powerful Charge - This models gains +2 to hit on charge attacks with this weapon.
- Minion - Will work for Circle, Legion, Skorne, Trollbloods
- Tough - When this model is disabled, roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, remove 1 damage point from this model; it is no longer disabled and becomes knocked down. While knocked down this model loses Tough.
- Finisher - This model gains an additional die on damage rolls against damaged models.
- Take Down - Models disabled in melee by this model cannot use Tough. Models boxed in melee by this model are RFP'd.
Thoughts on Farrow Slaughterhousers
Farrow Slaughterhousers in a nutshell
Farrow Slaughterhousers are effectively a unit of weapon masters - just as long as you have enough shooting to have scratched up the enemy first.
Combos & Synergies
- Paingiver Task Master - no knockdown tough is just plain obnoxious to deal with, and the Task Master's STR buff means that charging Slaughterhousers are a significant threat to warbeasts.
- Efaarit Scout can scratch almost anything enough for Finisher to trigger.
- Gun Boar - good model for scratching up enemies
- Saxon Orrik - Pathfinder on a stick.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Easy to hit and not terribly fast.
Tricks & Tips
- They need screening from charges.
Comparison to Mk2
Slightly cheaper, slightly higher MAT.