Farrow Razorback Crew
The farrow have recently made vast improvements in their military arms and have managed to construct a number of powerful weapons based on similar designs employed by other fighting forces. The razorback, a crude but effective rocket launcher, is one of the most potent of these weapons, and its explosive introduction onto the battlefields of western Immoren has resulted in more than a few shocking victories for the farrow.
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Farrow Razorback Crew
- 3 Other
|Farrow Razorback Crew|
Weapons and Attacks
- Razorback - An artillery piece with range 14, POW 14 and small AoE.
- Buckler - This 'weapon' has an integral buckler that gives the model a cumulative +1 ARM bonus. The bonus doesn't apply if the weapon is crippled or if the damage originates in your back arc.
- Brutal Damage - On a direct hit, gain an additional die on this weapon's damage rolls against the target directly hit.
- Club - Short range POW 10 backup melee weapon.
- Pig Iron - A cheap rifle - Range 10, POW 12.
- Club - The same backup weapon the gunner carries.
- Minion - will work for Circle, Legion, Skorne, Trollbloods
- Advance Deployment - Models with advance deployment are placed after normal deployment and may be placed up to 6" further forward.
- Tough - When this model is disabled, roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, remove 1 damage point from this model; it is no longer disabled and becomes knocked down. While knocked down this model loses Tough.
- Reposition [_"] - At the end of an activation in which it did not run or fail a charge, this model can advance up to _", then its activation ends.
- Officer - This model is the unit commander even if the unit has a Leader model.
- Man-Sized - This model is on a large base, but is treated as being on a small one.
- Mobile Artillery - When this model moves, it gains 1" additional movement for each Grunt nearby.
- Take Up - If this model is killed you may instead remove a Grunt within 1". Remove any effects on this model, and apply any effects that were on the old grunt.
Thoughts on Farrow Razorback Crew
Note to Editors
Farrow Razorback Crew in a nutshell
Hit and run artillery with a surprising punch - and only limited accuracy.
Combos & Synergies
- Bloody Barnabas - Knockdown lets them land their powerful hits
- Carver1 - Veteran Leader helps them hit
- Splatter Boar - Animus gives additional RAT and reposition on scatter making this unit very accurate.
- You can get them free in The Thornfall Alliance or pay for them and get towards getting another model for free.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Like all artillery it's brittle and incoming fire has right of way
- Small AoEs don't kill that much.
Tricks & Tips
- Reposition to hide behind solid objects
Comparison to Mk2
Like almost all artillery it's been vastly improved - the ability to move and shoot on its own would ensure that. And it's had more buffs than just that. It did, however, lose the ability to "Dig In."