Elara, Tyro of the Third Chamber
Elara, Tyro of the Third Chamber, has been forged into the perfect instrument for the Retribution of Scyrah's war against human arcanists. She stands prepared to face any danger in service to the Retribution. As she darts from foe to foe, each kill imbues her myrmidons with power they in turn unleash against key targets.
|Elara, Tyro of the Third Chamber|
Weapons & Attacks
- Sickle x2 - Melee Attack, Close Range, P+S 10
- Battlegroup Controller - This model is like a mini-warcaster. It has a FOCUS stat, can buy/boost attacks, cast spells, and control warjacks. It must have at least one warjack in its battlegroup.
- Parry - This model cannot be targeted by free strikes.
- Apparition - This model may be placed a short distance from its current location during the Control Phase.
- Side Step - When this model hits an enemy model with an initial melee attack or a melee special attack, it can advance up to 2" after the attack is resolved.
- Convection - Cost 2, range 10, POW 12 offensive spell. When Convection destroys a living enemy model, you can give 1 focus point to a warjack in the spellcaster's battlegroup that is in its control range.
- Speed of Death - High cost upkeep spell. Models in this model's battlegroup can move after an activation in which they hit an enemy. They are immune to free strikes during this move.
Analysis of Elara, Tyro of the Third Chamber
Elara, Tyro of the Third Chamber in a nutshell
Common Warjack Selection
-Gorgon: As a light jack with a high utility gun that really want to stay safe. it makes great use of Speed of Death. A common package especially against list that would have a lot of heavies is Elara with two gorgons. One focus for each Gorgon giving them fully a boosted shot, one focus to upkeep speed of death, and one to camp for protection.
-Discordia: As a Heavy Jack with a short range gun that wants to be able to shoot for multiple rounds in a row. Speed of Death allows Discordia to be able to take shots from close range and yet still be able to back off to safety.
Drawbacks and Downsides
- Elara is fragile and there is always the risk your Jack could go inert if she is killed.
- As with all Journeyman WarCasters her low FOC stat makes hitting with Convection difficult.
Tricks and Tactics
- Alright check this out Speed of Death spell with the gorgon . . . no nothing? Well the basic combo can easily slow down key targets in your opponents army, with Speed of Death the gorgon can advance its full amount shoot its wonderful little gun that lowers SPD then run away like a little girl so he doesn't get murdered.
Changes from Mk II
- Gained Parry
- Gained Apparition
- Gained Spell: Speed of Death
- Lost Spell: Battle Charged
- Slightly cheaper than her Mk2 Counterpart
Retribution of Scyrah Models
|Retibution of Scyrah - Mercenary/Minion models (Edit)|
|Units||Lady Aiyana & Master Holt|
|Solos||Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath - Lanyssa Ryssyl, Nyss Sorceress - Madelyn Corbeau, Ordic Courtesan|
|Retribution of Scyrah - Theme Forces (Edit)|
|Forges of War|