Elara, Death's Shadow
Fluff text (copy from PP gallery)
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Elara, Death's Shadow
- 3 Other
|Elara, Death's Shadow|
Weapons & Attacks
- Sickle Staff - Long reach, average P+S melee weapon.
- Warcaster - This model comes with a bunch of special rules, most notably being really awesome at everything.
- Apparition - This model may be placed a short distance from its current location during the Control Phase.
- Field Marshal (Retaliatory Strike) - Warbeasts/warjacks in this model's battlegroup gain Retaliatory Strike. (Retaliatory Strike - Once per turn when an enemy hits this model in melee, it can hit back. Once.)
- Retaliatory Strike - Once per turn when an enemy hits this model in melee, it can hit back. Once.
- Boundless Charge - Low cost, low range spell. Friendly Faction model gains increased charge range, Pathfinder, and can charge for free.
- Convection - Cost 2, range 10, POW 12 offensive spell. When Convection destroys a living enemy model, you can give 1 focus point to a warjack in the spellcaster's battlegroup that is in its control range.
- Marked for Death - Low cost, medium range offensive upkeep. Affected model/unit suffers a penalty to DEF and loses Incorporeal and Stealth and can never have either while affected.
- Scything Touch - Cheap upkeep spell that gives a single model Dark Shroud. (Dark Shroud - Enemy models in this model's melee range suffer a penalty to ARM.)
- Teleport - RNG SELF spell that allows the spellcaster to be placed completely within a reasonable range. Then its activation ends.
- Closing Darkness - Friendly models/units in her control range gain Ghostly and are affected by Boundless Charge (see above). (Ghostly - This model ignores terrain and free strikes.)
Thoughts on Elara, Death's Shadow
Elara, Death's Shadow in a nutshell
Elara is a straight-forward "in you face" type of caster. She has no means to protect her Army, but she has the ability to get to the opponent fast with Boundless Charge, which also is a Pathfinder option. Scything touch offers a Damage-fixer while Marked for Death is a hitbuff.
Typical Strategy & Army
Her method of winning is normally Placeholder.
Her army helps her do this by Placeholder.
Drawbacks, Downsides, & Bad Match-Ups
Tricks & Tips
Theme Forces this model is a member of
- None yet
Other Retribution models
|Retribution of Scyrah - Faction models (Edit)|
|Warcasters||Rahn1 - Vyros1 - Vyros2 - Elara2 - Garryth1 - Issyria1 - Kaelyssa1 - Ossyan1 - Ravyn1 - Thyron1 - Helynna1|
|Warcaster attachments||Sylys Wyshnalyrr (Retribution) - Madelyn Corbeau (Mercenary)|
|Other Controllers||Elara1 (BGC)|
|Light warjacks|| Aspis - Chimera - Gorgon - Griffon|
|Heavy warjacks|| Banshee - Daemon - Hydra - Manticore - Phoenix - Sphinx|
Discordia - Hypnos - Imperatus
|Colossal||Hyperion - Helios|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Units|| Destors - Invictors - Sentinels - Heavy Rifle Team - Swordsmen - Battle Mages - Electromancers - Halberdiers - Riflemen - Infiltrators - Strike Force Stormfall Archers|
Special: Eiryss3 (CA) - Soulless Escort (WA)
|Solos|| Arcanist Mechanik - Destor Thane - Sentinel Scyir - Ghost Sniper - Artificer - Magister - Houseguard Thane - Lys Healer - Assassin - Soulless Voidtracer|
Eirrys1 - Eiryss2 - Elara1 - Issyen - Narn - Nayl
|Battle Engines||Arcantrik Force Generator|
|Retibution of Scyrah - Mercenary/Minion models (Edit)|
|Units||Lady Aiyana & Master Holt|
|Solos||Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath - Lanyssa Ryssyl, Nyss Sorceress - Madelyn Corbeau, Ordic Courtesan|
Rules Clarification : Feat: Closing Darkness