Dragon's Breath Rocket
|Crucible Guard CID is now live (Edit)||
Add fluff blurb
Rules subject to change.
This is a new model, and the information here is what was given at the start of the CID cycle
|Dragon's Breath Rocket|
- Carbine - 10" range, POW 10 gun.
- Sword - 0.5" reach, P+S 9 melee weapon
- Entire unit
- Gunner only
- Officer - This model is the unit commander even if the unit has a Leader model.
- Man-Sized - This model is on a large base, but is treated as being on a small one.
- Mobile Artillery - When this model moves, it gains 1" additional movement for each Grunt nearby.
- Take Up - If this model is killed you may instead remove a Grunt within 1". Remove any effects on this model, and apply any effects that were on the old grunt.
Thoughts on Dragon's Breath Rocket
Feel free to remove this warning if you, personally, have a good level of gameplay experience with the model, have reviewed this article, and either you A) agree with the content 100% or B) for the parts you disagree with, you don't strongly disagree; and it's more a case of differing opinions between you and previous editors rather than incorrect content / bad advice.
Dragon's Breath Rocket in a nutshell
The Dragon’s Breath Rocket should be a staple in Crucible Guard armies. Applying Withering Humor to the opposing army is an important role to play, however, it should not be guaranteed. This model does not have different ammunition types.
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Tricks & Tips
Other Crucible Guard models
|Warcasters||Aurum Legate Lukas di Morray - Aurum Adeptus Syvestro - Marshal General Baldwin Gearhart & Mr. Clogg - Aurum Lucanum Athanor Locke - Captain Eira Mackay|
|Warcaster attachments||Aurum Legate Alyce Marc - Sylys Wyshnalyrr (Mercenary) - Madelyn Corbeau (Mercenary)|
|Liberator - Retaliator - Vanguard||Suppresor - Toro - Vindicator||Vulcan|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Units|| Infantry - Assault Troopers - Combat Alchemists - Dragon's Breath Rocket - Rocketmen - Shock Troopers - |
Ranking Officer : Doctor Adolpheus Morely
|Solos|| Rocketman Ace - Mechanik - Trancer|
Prospero - Gorman - Hutchuck
|Battle Engines||Railless Interceptor|
|Primae Materia - Magnum Opus|
Note to self: I need to update this rules section after the CID rules are finalised - juckto.