This model's rules are currently under development
This is a new model, and the information here is what was given at the start of the CID cycle
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Acid Breath - 10" spray, POW 14
- Damage Type: Corrosion - This weapon does corrosion damage.
- Continuous Corrosion - A model hit by this attack suffers continuous corrosion, which has a chance of doing a single point of damage each turn.
- Blind - A model hit by this attack is Blind for one round. While blinded it suffers -4 MAT & DEF; can't make ranged or magic attacks; can't run, charge, slam, or trample; and must forfeit either movement or action when it activates. Blind can be shaken.
- Bite - 2" reach, P+S 19
- Claw (x2) - 2" reach, P+S 17
- Tail - 2" reach, P+S 17
- Gargantuan - Gargantuans are giant warbeasts, even bigger and stompier than normal. They all share a stack of standard special rules.
- Amphibious - This model treats shallow water as open terrain while advancing. While completely in shallow water, this model gains concealment and does not block line of sight.
- Assault - This model may make a ranged attack as part of its charge.
- Pathfinder - This model treats rough terrain as open terrain while advancing. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle.
- Man-Eater - May charge living warrior models for free.
- Snacking - If this model boxes a living model with an attack it may optionally remove it from play and heal d3 damage points.
- Territorial - This model can charge large or huge-based models without being forced.
Template:Floodwaters Shallow water within 5" of the Dracodile
Thoughts on the Dracodile
Dracodile in a nutshell
The first Minion Gargantuan. Holy shit look at that ranged attack - who needs critical effects when you can just apply debuffs on a hit? And it's got Assault, too?! Mother of holies...
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
- single hp units it hits dont care about blind since they'll mostly die to corosion, while warjacks will just shake, making it only really amazing vs multi-hp units or casters.
- rather frail for a garguantuan. You'd better keep him in reserve.
Tricks & Tips
When used in the Disciples of Agony theme list, you have access to the Skorne Beast handlers, who can help with fury management, enrage it for a bit more oomph in melee, or heal it, making it a quite solid option in theme. Rage from the Wrastler turns the Dracodile's melee damage up to 11.
It's own animus can help it out alot (five inches of rough terrain around it can slow alot of would-be melee attackers down), but there are alot of good animi out there, both in minions and in Skorne, that can turn this thing into an absolute holy terror.
Jaga-Jaga can use Signs and Portents to buff the Dracodile incredibly; the extra die (dropping the lowest) swings the bell curve heavily in your favor, meaning you're boosting less and buying more attacks. But remember, gargantuans wrecking heavies is, frequently, overkill.
Originally released in the Blindwater CID (2017.09)