Doctor Adolpheus Morely
|This server will go offline in September 2018. Please migrate to our new server, Warmachine University|
|For more info on why we're moving to a new server, check out the Brief History section on the new main page, and/or listen to episode 45 of the LOS podcast|
| If you have made an edit within the last month or so, please check the new server and see if it was copied by the autobot. |
You may need to copy-paste your work to the new server manually. Sorry.
Add fluff blurb
Rules subject to change.
This is a new model, and the information here is what was given at the start of the CID cycle
|Doctor Adolpheus Morely|
- Combat Syringe - 0.5" reach, doesn't do a damage roll.
- Ranking Officer - While this model is in play, models in its unit are Crucible Guard models instead of Mercenary models.
- Attachment: [Small- or Medium-based Mercenary] - This model can be attached to a Small- or Medium-based Mercenary unit.
- Officer - This model is the unit commander even if the unit has a Leader model.
- Breather - This model does not suffer gas effects.
- Template:"Field Work"
- Heal [d3+2] (★ Action) - Remove d3+2 damage from a living Faction model in B2B.
- Revivifier - Template:Mini-Feat - This model can use Revivifier only once per game at any time during its activation. While in this model's control range, friendly Faction warrior models gain Tough. Additionally, when a friendly Faction warrior model makes a Tough roll of 4, 5 or 6 while in this model's command range, that model can remove 1 damage point. Revivifier last for one round.
Thoughts on Doctor Adolpheus Morely
Feel free to remove this warning if you, personally, have a good level of gameplay experience with the model, have reviewed this article, and either you A) agree with the content 100% or B) for the parts you disagree with, you don't strongly disagree; and it's more a case of differing opinions between you and previous editors rather than incorrect content / bad advice.
Doctor Adolpheus Morely in a nutshell
Morley is a Ranking Officer and alchemist who experiments on the hired mercenaries in the field. “Field Work” is integral to this model’s design. Each affect listed should show an alchemical test or medical experiment being performed on the unit Morely is attached to. Morely should personally be a weak combatant.
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Tricks & Tips
Other Crucible Guard models
|Warcasters||Aurum Legate Lukas di Morray - Aurum Adeptus Syvestro - Marshal General Baldwin Gearhart & Mr. Clogg - Aurum Lucanum Athanor Locke - Captain Eira Mackay|
|Warcaster attachments||Aurum Legate Alyce Marc - Sylys Wyshnalyrr (Mercenary) - Madelyn Corbeau (Mercenary)|
|Liberator - Retaliator - Vanguard||Suppresor - Toro - Vindicator||Vulcan|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Units|| Infantry - Assault Troopers - Combat Alchemists - Dragon's Breath Rocket - Rocketmen - Shock Troopers - |
Ranking Officer : Doctor Adolpheus Morely
|Solos|| Rocketman Ace - Mechanik - Trancer|
Prospero - Gorman - Hutchuck
|Battle Engines||Railless Interceptor|
|Primae Materia - Magnum Opus|
Note to self: I need to update this rules section after the CID rules are finalised - juckto.