Mercenary Privateer Solo Character
| Grogspar1 |
Weapons and Attacks
- Dirty Throwing knives - 6" range, POW 9 ranged attack
- Poison - This weapon gains an additional die on damage rolls against living models.
- Thrown - If this model has a STR buff/debuff, it is added to the POW of this weapon.
- Meat Cleaver 0,5" range, P+S 11 melee weapon
- Mercenary - will work for Cygnar, Cryx, Khador, and the Protectorate
- Tough - When this model is disabled, roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, remove 1 damage point from this model; it is no longer disabled and becomes knocked down. While knocked down this model loses Tough.
- Anatomical Precision - When this model's melee damage roll fails to exceed the ARM of the living model hit, that model suffers 1 damage point. A model disabled by a melee attack made by this model cannot make a Tough roll.
- Heal [D6] (★ Action) - Remove D6 damage from a living Faction model in B2B.
- No, I'm Fine! Privateers in his command range make Tough checks on a 4 or more.
Thoughts on Doc Killingsworth
Doc Killingsworth in a nutshell
Doc makes Privateers make tough checks more easily, making them harder to take out. He also heals other people (not that they want it always).
Combos and Synergies
He buffs Tough Privateers
Drawbacks & Downsides
- He doesn't keep himself standing..
- Spot removal cripples sea dogs.
Tricks & Tips
- Keep him back and you sometimes get use out of his heal.
Changes from Mk2
- Anatomical Precision now ignores Tough
- Surgery renamed Heal
How can I include this model in my army?
Mercenaries are a bit more complicated than regular faction models, they can be taken in one of three different ways.
- This model can be included in a pure Mercenary army.
- This model can be included in the following Faction armies:
- This model can be included in the following theme forces:
Other Mercenary models
| Mercenary - Faction models (Edit)
Rules Clarification : Poison - None yet. (Edit)
Rules Clarification : Thrown - None yet. (Edit)
Rules Clarification : Tough - None yet. (Edit)
Rules Clarification : Anatomical Precision - None yet. (Edit)
Rules Clarification : Heal - None yet. (Edit)