- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Dirty Meg
- 3 Other
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Junker - 10" range, POW 12 gun.
- Great Wrench - 0.5" reach, P+S 9 melee weapon.
- 'Jack Marshal - All 'jack marshals share the same set of special rules, which basically amount to: This model is not a warcaster but may control a warjack.
- Tough - When this model is disabled, roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, remove 1 damage point from this model; it is no longer disabled and becomes knocked down. While knocked down this model loses Tough.
- Mercenary - will work for Cygnar, Khador and the Protectorate of Menoth.
- Drive: Off-Road - Warjacks under Dirty Meg's control which start a move in her CMD range gain Pathfinder for that move. Also, if it ends its activation in Meg's CMD range the warjack gains Reposition [3"]. (Reposition [3"] - At the end of an activation in which it did not run or fail a charge, this model can advance up to 3", then its activation ends.)
- Iron Sentinel - While B2B with a friendly Faction warjack, this model gains +2 DEF and ARM and cannot become knocked down.
- Repair [d6] (★ Action) - This model can remove d6 damage points from a friendly Faction construct model in B2B.
Thoughts on Dirty Meg
Dirty Meg in a nutshell
Dirty Meg is a cheap jack marshal with repair who happens to also be a Privateer. She can also shoot at warjacks to make them stationary. Her drive is both reposition and, importantly, Pathfinder.
Combos & Synergies
Three jacks stand out as obviously good options to marshal, and two of them happen to be Pirate warjacks:
- Talon - the cheap and tough melee light warjack you throw at the enemy and make them choke.
- Buccaneer - the cheapest warjack in mercenaries, its knockdown net can be pretty effective. A knockdown-and-stationary combination can keep a heavy fairly well occupied.
- Freebooter - the light warjack on steroids likes to be marshalled for the flat to hit buff.
And of course you can't go wrong with a Nomad
Drawbacks & Downsides
- You're buying her for the jack marshal ability.
- If you want to repair non-merc warjacks you're going to need Colbie Sterling, Captain of the BRI instead. (Or possibly Moorclaw - but he lacks good drives at present)
Tricks & Tips
- Junker before her jack charges.
Notable changed from Mk2
- Complete overhaul of the Jack Marshal rules.
- Cost Decreased
- Drive: Off-Road effects changed (Now also grants Reposition if in CMD range)
- Gained Iron Sentinel
How can I include this model in my army?
Mercenaries are a bit more complicated than regular faction models, they can be taken in one of three different ways.
- This model can be included in a pure Mercenary army.
- This model can be included in the following Faction armies:
- This model can be included in the following theme forces:
Other Mercenary models