Dire Troll Bomber
Although dangerous and unpredictable, the powerful dire trolls serve their trollkin allies in a variety of battlefield roles. The dire troll mauler is a creature of savage simplicity, devastating enemies with nothing more than its gigantic fists and unearthly strength. The dire troll blitzer totes a rapid-fire slugger cannon and its pyg gunner into combat on its back, adding a lethal spray of lead to the crushing blows of its mighty fists. The dire troll bomber hurls barrels of explosives at the enemy before pulverizing them in melee combat.
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Dire Troll Bomber
- 3 Other
|Dire Troll Bomber|
Weapons & Equipment
- Powder Keg - Average range high POW large blasts.
- Claw x2 - Melee weapon. Low POW for a heavy.
- Heavy Warbeast
- Regeneration - This model may be forced to heal a few damage boxes, once per turn.
- Snacking - If this model boxes a living model with an attack it may optionally remove it from play and heal a low, variable number of damage points.
- Far Strike - Low cost, range SELF animus. Spellcaster gains Snipe on its ranged weapons for one turn. (Snipe - This attack gains +4 RNG)
Thoughts on Dire Troll Bomber
Dire Troll Bomber in a nutshell
The Dire Troll Bomber is quite simply the best ranged heavy warbeast the trolls have and one of the favourite beasts in faction
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
- It's great - but still hits like a ranged warbeast in melee.
Tricks & Tips
Boom! You can get about as much heavy-hurting work by aiming as by melee.
Comparison to Mk2
Giving it the far strike animus was a huge improvement.
Theme Forces this is a member of
Other faction models
|Trollblood - Minion models (Edit)|
|Warlocks|| Bloody Barnabas - Calaban - Helga - Jaga-Jaga - Lord Carver - Maelok - Midas - Rask - Sturm & Drang|
Requires a 2+ warlock game
|Other Controllers|| Lesser Warlocks: Brun & Lug - Dahlia & Skarath - Rorsh & Brine - Wrongeye & Snapjaw
|Warjacks & Warbeasts||The minion battlegroup members you can include in a Trollblood army depends entirely on what type of model is commanding them. There are too many permutations to list here, please refer to one of the model entries above for full details of what minions it can control.|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Units||Bog Trog Ambushers - Croak Raiders - Bone Grinders - Brigands - Commandos - Razorback Crew - Slaughterhousers - Bokur & Swamp Shamblers - Gatorman Posse - Gobber Bellows|
|Solos||Mist Speaker - Bog Trog Trawler - Croak Hunter - Efaarit Scouts - Feralgeist - Witch Doctor - Gobber Tinker - Gremlin Swarm - Ogrun Bokur - Gobber Chef - Thrullg - Totem Hunter|
|Battle Engines||Meat Thresher|
|Trollblood - Theme Forces (Edit)|
|Band of Heroes - Power of Dhunia|