Dawnlord Vyros views the military might of the new Retribution as a sword in his hands, one sufficient to sunder any obstacle. He has the loyalty of the Dawnguard and the volunteered assets of dozens of other houses. The Dawnlord has a reputation as a bold and forthright general who leads by example. Even pursuits such as falconry Vyros extends to applications in war, linking his mind to his hawk’s to look down from above and survey the battlefield.
Weapons & Attacks
- Justicar - Long range melee weapon, Good POW
- Warcaster - This model comes with a bunch of special rules, most notably being really awesome at everything.
- Bird's Eye - Battlegroup models in control range ignore clouds, forests and intervening models for line of sight.
- Flank (Friendly Faction Warjack) - Gain a bonus to hit and an extra damage dice in melee against a target in melee range of other Friendly Faction Warjack models.
- Eliminator - Medium ranged small AOE magic attack that allows the spellcaster to move a short distance for each model destroyed by the attack.
- Hallowed Avenger - Target friendly Faction warjack gains Righteous Vengeance. (Righteous Vengeance - If a friendly Faction model dies near this model, next turn this model gets a free small move and melee attack during the maintenance phase.)
- Inviolable Resolve - Friendly Faction model or unit gains an armour bonus and cannot be moved by a push or slam.
- Mobility - Battlegroup models gain a SPD buff and Pathfinder.
- Stranglehold - Average range, low POW spell. If the target is damaged then during their next activation they must forfeit either movement or action.
- Perfect Execution - Warjacks in his battlegroup and control range gain Flank (Friendly Faction Warrior) - Gain a bonus to hit and an extra damage dice in melee against a target in melee range of other Friendly Faction Warrior models.
Analysis of Dawnlord Vyros
Dawnlord Vyros in a nutshell
Common army selection
Drawbacks and Downsides
Tricks and Tactics
Changes from Mk II
- Change to Bird's Eye - Battlegroup models in control range ignore clouds, forests and intervening models for line of sight.
- Change to Inviolable Resolve - Friendly Faction model or unit gains an armour bonus and cannot be moved by a push or slam.
- Change to Feat
Retribution of Scyrah Models
|Retribution of Scyrah - Faction models (Edit)|
|Warcasters||Rahn1 - Vyros1 - Vyros2 - Elara2 - Garryth1 - Issyria1 - Kaelyssa1 - Ossyan1 - Ravyn1 - Thyron1 - Helynna1|
|Warcaster attachments||Sylys Wyshnalyrr (Retribution) - Madelyn Corbeau (Mercenary)|
|Other Controllers||Elara1 (BGC)|
|Light warjacks|| Aspis - Chimera - Gorgon - Griffon|
|Heavy warjacks|| Banshee - Daemon - Hydra - Manticore - Phoenix - Sphinx|
Discordia - Hypnos - Imperatus
|Colossal||Hyperion - Helios|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Units|| Destors - Invictors - Sentinels - Heavy Rifle Team - Swordsmen - Battle Mages - Electromancers - Halberdiers - Riflemen - Infiltrators - Strike Force Stormfall Archers|
Special: Eiryss3 (CA) - Soulless Escort (WA)
|Solos|| Arcanist Mechanik - Destor Thane - Sentinel Scyir - Ghost Sniper - Artificer - Magister - Houseguard Thane - Lys Healer - Assassin - Soulless Voidtracer|
Eirrys1 - Eiryss2 - Elara1 - Issyen - Narn - Nayl
|Battle Engines||Arcantrik Force Generator|
|Retibution of Scyrah - Mercenary/Minion models (Edit)|
|Units||Lady Aiyana & Master Holt|
|Solos||Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath - Lanyssa Ryssyl, Nyss Sorceress - Madelyn Corbeau, Ordic Courtesan|