Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath
Her own kinsmen do not understand how the entrancing music of this Iosan sorceress tames lesser minds. She has forged a bond with a pale Tatzlwurm she calls Skarath and offers their combined services in battle to those she deems useful. With a few haunting notes she directs this living weapon to swallow lesser enemies whole or to paralyse the mighty with its poisonous bite.
- 1 Basic Info
- 1.1 Dahlia
- 1.2 Skarath
- 1.3 Analysis of Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath
- 2 Other
|Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath|
Weapons and Attacks
- Unarmed - This model has no melee weapons, which means a host of options are not available to it.
- Mercenary - Will work for Retribution.
- Minion - Will work for Circle, Trollbloods.
- Lesser Warlock - Needs to bring at least one warbeast in battlegroup and shares many warlock rules including fury manipulation, but is counted as a solo.
- Limited Battlegroup: (Skarath) - The only warbeasts this model can take are Skarath.
- Charmer - A frenzying warbeast in her CMD may give up its attacks instead.
- Haunting Melody - Signature spell, low cost. Enemies in control range can't give/receive orders or target Dahlia.
- Mist Walker - Gives a battlegroup model Pathfinder and Prowl for one round. (Prowl - While concealed this model has stealth. )
Weapons and Attacks
- Acid Spray - 10" spray, POW 12 ranged attack
- Bite - 2" range, P+S 16 melee weapon
- Heavy Warbeast
- Gunfighter - This model can use its ranged weapons even while in melee, but when it does so it can only target models it's in melee with. It can even make ranged attacks after charging.
- Bond: (Dahlia Hallyr) - If this model begins the game in Dahlia Hallyr's battlegroup, it is bonded to them. This model is not considered to be bonded while under your opponent's control. While this model is bonded to Dahlia Hallyr and in their CTRL range, an extra die on attack rolls against models in Dahlia's Control
- Companion: (Dahlia Hallyr) - This model only comes with Dahlia Hallyr, is part of their battlegroup, and when Dahlia Hallyr dies it leaves play.
- Serpentine - This model can't slam, can't trample, and can't be knocked down.
- Counterblast - Cost 2, range SELF animus. The caster can make an attack (ranged or melee) on opponent's turn against a model that advances into the spellcaster's command range.
Analysis of Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath
Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath in a nutshell
Combos & Synergies
- Dr. Arkadius can use his Combat Syringe (Specifically Raw Adrenaline) to give Skarath a fully boosted spray.
Drawbacks and Downsides
Tricks and Tactics
Changes from Mk II
- Can now be taken in non-Retribution armies. The bond is new too.
Theme Forces this is a member of
|Minion - Faction models (Edit)|
Units, Solos, & Battle Engines
|Units||Farrow||Farrow Bone Grinders - Farrow Brigands - Farrow Commandos - Farrow Razorback Crew - Farrow Slaughterhousers|
|Gatorman||Bog Trog Ambushers - Croak Raiders - Gatorman Bokor & Shamblers - Gatorman Posse|
|Unaligned|| Gobber Bellows |
Nyss Hunters - Blythe & Bull - Boomhowlers - Lynus & Edrea
|Solos||Farrow||Maximus - Rorsh & Brine - Targ|
|Gatorman|| Bog Trog Mist Speaker - Bog Trog Trawler - Croak Hunter - Gatorman Witch Doctor |
Wrong Eye & Snapjaw
|Unaligned||Efaarit Scout - Feralgeist -Gobber Tinker - Gremlin Swarm - Ogrun Bokur - Gobber Chef - Gobber Raiders - Thrullg - Totem Hunter|
Alten Ashley - Brun Cragback & Lug - Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath - Gudrun the Wanderer - Hutchuck - Lanyssa Ryssyl, Nyss Sorceress - Orin - Raluk - Saxon Orrik - Viktor Pendrake
|Battle Engines||Meat Thresher (Farrow) - Sacral Vault (Gatorman)|
|Minion - Theme Forces (Edit)|
|The Blindwater Congregation - The Thornfall Alliance|