This model's rules are currently under development
This is a new model, and the information here is what was given at the start of the CID cycle
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Net - 4" range, 3" AOE, does zero damage
- Minion - Will work as a Circle Orboros minion, Legion of Everblight Minion, Skorne minion, or Trollblood minion
- Advance Deployment - Models with advance deployment are placed after normal deployment and may be placed up to 6" further forward.
- Amphibious - This model treats shallow water as open terrain while advancing. While completely in shallow water, this model gains concealment and does not block line of sight.
- Immunity: Corrosion - This model does not suffer corrosion damage, nor the continuous corrosion effect.
- Pathfinder - This model treats rough terrain as open terrain while advancing. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle.
- Prowl - While concealed this model has stealth.
- Reposition [3"] - At the end of an activation in which it did not run or fail a charge, this model can advance up to 3", then its activation ends.
Thoughts on Croak Trappers
Croak Trappers in a nutshell
They can be used as knockdown bots, or to contest. For the first one, remember they can't deviate far enough to not hit their target if the target was within base range to begin with. For the second one, pathfinder & prowl helpt put themselve in inconvenient place for your opponent.
Combos & Synergies
- anything that have trouble hitting like thoses guys.
- Dominar Rasheth like to have two mobile target to cast Breath of Corruption on, and the cloud give them stealth.
Drawbacks & Downsides
A lot of high def model are steady anyway. And the range is pretty short.
Tricks & Tips
Released in Blindwater CID (2017.09)