Unlike other vectors, whose primary function is to apply destructive force, the Corollary is designed to support its warcaster and allied forces in more complex ways. Its internal compartments house a suite of arcane accumulators that store the residual energies generated by a warcaster and his battlegroup in combat. These energies are captured by irises recessed in the Corollary’s hull and then dispensed at the warcaster’s command to empower other vectors, making the warcaster exponentially more efficient.
- 1 Basic Info
- 1.1 Weapons and Attacks
- 1.2 Special Abilities
- 1.3 Thoughts on Corollary
- 1.4 Other
- 1.5 Other Convergence models
- 1.6 Rules Clarifications
Weapons and Attacks
- Bash - 0.5" range, P+S 6 melee attack.
- Vector - A vector is a specialised type of warjack. It is big and stompy, as normal, but swaps out the Cortex for an Induction Node. Also its MAT & RAT is always equal to its controller's.
- Warjack - All warjacks share the same set of special rules. Most notably being big and stompy.
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
- Pathfinder - This model treats rough terrain as open terrain while advancing. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle.
- Attached - Before the start of the game, attach this model to a friendly Faction warcaster for the rest of the game. Each Faction warcaster can only have one model/unit attached to it.
- Accumulator [warcaster] - This model gains a focus when it activates near a friendly warcaster.
- Arcane Repeater - While this model is nearby its controlling warcaster, that warcaster's control range is extended by a few inches.
- Focus Battery - This model doesn't lose its unspent focus at the start of the turn.
- Power Transfer (★ Action) - This model can give any number of its focus points to target nearby friendly Faction warjack.
Thoughts on Corollary
Corollary in a nutshell
The Corollary is a necessary force multiplier in that it allows inducted focus to travel through your army and then back again to the Corollary. This could potentially make your entire battle group 100% focus efficient, thus allowing the warcaster to devote its focus to casting spells or fueling its survival.
Combos & Synergies
Any and every battlegroup. Seriously you want this little guy in your list.
- Abillities and Feats that activate In CTRL such as Lucant or Axis's buffs and debuffs are enlarged by the Corollary.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- He is important, which means he has a large target on his tiny head.
- Poor defensive stats.
Tricks & Tips
- Instead of using Power Transfer to give 3 focus to a single vector, you could instead make melee attacks against your own models (which are unlikely to hurt since his Bash is so pathetic) and instead induct 3 focus to 3 different vectors. With arm 19 vectors you can skip rolling damage because, unless you boost damage, you can't exceed armor.
- This can be combined with Father Lucant giving Dispel to his battlegroup to remove enemy upkeep spells from your battlegroup.
- Remember to make sure that at least some Focus ends up going round in a circle and ends up on the Corollary to be banked for next turn.
- In a pinch you can use him to slam equal/smaller enemy models
- He's also a good target for Positive Charge if Father Lucant needs to dish out some beat-downs
- He takes an above average amount of work to kill. In a pinch, use him to block charge lanes or contest zones.
Comparison to Mk2
The only real change is that Power Transfer no longer requires a focus, which means you no longer induct a magical free 4th focus.
The versatile servitors of the Convergence of Cyriss have long utilized arcane displacer drives to allow exceptional freedom of movement, but it was only recently that innovations allowed even greater mass to be held aloft. The Corollary was the first vector to benefit from these advances.
Its internal compartments house a suit of arcane accumulators that store the residual energies generated by the warcaster and his battlegroup in combat. These energies are captured by a set of irises recessed in the Corollary's hull, then dispensed at the warcaster's command to empower other vectors. Additional relays serve to extend his range of control. A warcaster supported by a Corollary becomes exponentially more efficient.
In battle, the Corollary orbits its warcaster, constantly reorienting itself to most efficiently collect arcane emanations. At the warcaster's direction, the Corollary can act as a conduit for another vector's focus inductors, boosting it with a charge of power, amplifying the warcaster's tactical options and energy efficiency.
Theme Forces this is a member of
Convergence non-character warjack themes (Edit)
Other Convergence models
|Convergence Faction Models (Edit)|
|Warcasters||Aurora, Numen of Aerogenesis - Axis, The Harmonic Enforcer - Father Lucant, Divinity Architect - Forge Master Syntherion - Iron Mother Directrix & Exponent|
|Light||Corollary - Diffuser - Galvanizer - Mitigator|
|Heavy||Assimilator - Cipher - Conservator - Inverter - Modulator - Monitor|
|Colossals||Prime Axiom - Prime Conflux|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Units|| Clockwork Angels - Eradicators - Obstructors - Optifex Directive - Perforators - Reciprocators - Reductors
|Solos||Accretion Servitors - Algorithmic Dispersion Optifex - Attunement Servitors - Elimination Servitors - Enigma Foundry - Reflex Servitors - Steelsoul Protector|
|Battle Engines||Transfinite Emergence Projector & Permutation Servitors|
Convergence Mercenaries (Edit)
There are currently no mercenaries that will work for Convergence.
|Convergence of Cyriss - Theme Forces (Edit)|
Interface Node and Induction
MAT & RAT
Some MAT/RAT examples