The Conquest is a walking mountain of steel bristling with some of the most powerful weapons ever used on the battlefields of the Iron Kingdoms. The deafening roar of the colossal’s steam-fed engine is punctuated by the staggering percussion of its devastating guns, which unleash a punishing barrage of shells able to reduce warjacks to slag and annihilate entire enemy formations. Deployed to the front lines, the Conquest brings unrivaled firepower to Khadoran battlegroups.
|See also How to Read the statblock|
Weapons and Attacks
- Main Guns (x1) - 15" range, 4" AOE, POW 15 gun. Despite being modelled with two barrels and called guns, this is just one gun.
- Critical Devastation - On a critical hit models hit are thrown d6" directly away from the attacker. Roll distance once for all models affected. Models thrown do not deviate. Move models furtherest from the attacker first. Instead of suffering blast damage, models hit but not directly hit suffer non-blast damage equal to half the weapon's POW. Collateral damage is equal to half the weapon's POW.
- Secondary Battery (x2) - 12" range, 3" AOE, ROF 2, POW 10 guns.
- Creeping Barrage - Instead of attacking with a Secondary Battery, the Conquest can place a 4" AOE anywhere in its RNG and field of fire, centered on a point in its LOS, ignoring intervening models. The AOE stays in play for one round (unless the Conquest is destroyed) and it does a POW 10 blast damage roll to models that enter it or end their activation inside it.
- High-Explosive - Blast damage caused by this is POW 10.
- Fist (x2) - 2" reach, P+S 23 melee weapons.
- Colossal - Colossals are giant warjacks, even bigger and stompier. They all share a stack of standard special rules.
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
- Pathfinder - This model treats rough terrain as open terrain while advancing. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle.
Thoughts on Conquest
Note to Editors
Comparison to Mk2
Pretty much the same
Conquest in a nutshell
It doesn't get any simpler than this - it shoots, it hits hard in melee, and it's tough to kill.
If you wanted a colossal with a bunch of complex special rules, you probably shouldn't be playing Khador.
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Tricks & Tips
Originally released in Warmachine: Colossals (2012)
Themes for generic warjacks (Edit)
- Winter Guard Kommand - (Article) (Category)
- Jaws of the Wolf - (Article) (Category)
- Legion of Steel - (Article) (Category)
Other faction models