|See also How to Read the statblock|
Weapons and Attacks
- Dual Cannon - 12" range, POW 12, ROF 2 gun
- Powerful Attack - When boosting with this weapon, one Focus or Fury will boost both to hit and to damage.
- Battle Hammer - 1" reach, P+S 13 melee weapon
- Warjack - All warjacks share the same set of special rules. Most notably being big and stompy.
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
Thoughts on Charger
Charger in a nutshell
The Charger is a little warjack that could. It has a powerful gun and otherwise solid construction that allows it to blow away solos and sometimes even warcasters while being a decent no-frills light jack the rest of the time.
While the hammer's P+S is higher than than the Dual Cannon's POW, Powerful Attack means you are better off using ranged attacks.
Combos & Synergies
- Journeyman Warcaster - Journeyman is better than ever at running a Charger, after he upkeeps Arcane Shield, he will have two focus spare which is more than enough to let the Charger do everything it wants.
- Lieutenant Allison Jakes - All the same reasons as a Journeyman warcaster except she gets more work out of her battlegroup.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- It likes a second point of focus.
Tricks & Tips
One focus, walk forward, and take your two shots to assassinate enemies. All this jack does and all it needs to do.
Comparison to Mk2
Charger became a point more costly than MK2 and gained a point of STR. The card changes present no obvious improvement to the Charger, however the free focus per turn and the change to the rate of fire rules (so it's no longer effectively Reload ) has made the Charger easier to run than before and the reduction in cover and stealth in MK3 makes the Chargers job of picking off Solos and Unit Attachments more achievable.
- The Charger was in Mk1 Warmachine: Prime (2003) and considered a turkey back then; it didn't even have a powerful attack
Cygnar non-character warjack themes (Edit)
Other faction models