A model that is knocked down has been pushed to the ground. Knockdown is a very useful effect tactically, mainly for the lowered DEF/auto-hit in melee.
While knocked down a model's DEF is reduced to almost nil, it's auto-hit in melee, does not have a melee range itself and cannot:
- Make Special Actions
- Make attacks of any kind
- Cast spells
- Use a feat
- Channel a spell
- Block LOS
- Engage other models
- Be engaged by other models
However, a knocked down model can still activate and can:
- Give orders
- Benefit from 'passive' abilities like Accumulator, Deathbound (Revenant Crew), and Tendrils (Hellmouth)
- Use "At any time" abilities like Void Bringer (Bane Warriors)
- Receive and benefit from orders such as Shield Wall
- Gain the benefits of Shields, Bucklers, etc.
- Spend tokens, such as using focus to reduce damage.
To stand back up, a model has to either:
- Spend Fury/Focus during the Maintenance Phase
- Forfeit either Movement or Combat Action during its Activation Phase.
- Have a spell/ability cast on it by another model that lets it stand up "for free".
Rules Clarification : Knockdown (Edit)
|Knockdown - When a model is hit by an attack with this weapon, it becomes knocked down.||Edit description|
|Critical Knockdown - On a critical hit, the model hit becomes knocked down.||Edit description|
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
Pages in category "Knockdown"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.