Rules Clarification : Blessed and/or Creator's Wrath (Edit)
- You only ignore the DEF/ARM buff if the spell directly adds to the stat. A spell which instead grants an ability, and it's then the ability which gives a DEF/ARM buff, would not be ignored. (Infernal Ruling)
For example, Blessed does not ignore the indirect DEF from Ashen Veil.
- If a spell buffs DEF/ARM and [something else] then you ignore the buff but not the [something else].
- For example, the spell Cloak of Ash grants concealment, and models with concealment gain +2 DEF. You would not ignore this DEF bonus.
- For example, the spell Death Ward grants +2 ARM and the defender chooses which column suffers damage. You would ignore the ARM bonus, but the defender still picks the column.
- The Mk3 Blessed icon resembles the old Mk2 Magical Weapon icon. Do not get them confused.
- This ability only ignores buffs from spells, not buffs from feats (such as Stryker1's Invincibility +5 ARM) or abilities (such as Protective Aura's +2 ARM).