From Battle College
(Redirected from Category:Armor Piercing)
|Armor-Piercing - When calculating damage from this weapon, halve the base ARM stat of models hit.||Edit description|
|Critical Armor-Piercing - On a critical hit, halve the ARM stat of models hit when dealing this weapons damage.||Edit description|
|Armor-Piercing (★ Attack) - When calculating damage from this weapon, halve the base ARM stats of models hit.||Edit description|
- Example: Behemoth (P+S 12) thwacks a healthy Centurion (ARM 19 with a +2 Shield) under the effects of the Arcane Shield spell (+3 ARM).
- The Centurion's current ARM is (Base ARM/2 + modifiers) = (19/2 + 2 + 3) = (9.5 + 2 + 3) = (10 + 2 + 3) = 15
- So the final damage roll is (dice + P+S - current ARM) = dice + 12 - 15 = dice - 3
- Example: Cankerworm (P+S 11) thwacks a Juggernaut (ARM 20) under the effects of Dark Shroud (-2 ARM) and Parasite (-3 ARM)
- The Juggernaut's current ARM is (Base ARM/2 + modifiers) = (20/2 - 2 - 3) = (10 - 2 - 3) = 5
- So the final damage roll is (dice + P+S - current ARM) = dice + 11 - 5 = dice + 6
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.