Braylen Wanderheart, Trollkin Outlaw
Once an unparalleled bandit concerned only with the acquisition of personal wealth, Braylen Wanderheart is now a robber with a different agenda. It is for the common cause that she and her trollkin bandits now travel the forests of western Immoren, plundering military convoys and outposts amid the crackle of pistol fire. From these targets they secure much-needed weapons and supplies for the fighting forces of the United Kriels. Indeed, embattled kriels across the wilds owe their lives to the efforts of Wanderheart and her cohort.
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Braylen Wanderheart, Trollkin Outlaw
- 3 Other
|Braylen Wanderheart, Trollkin Outlaw|
Weapons & Equipment
- Heavy Pistol x2 - 8" RNG, POW 12 guns.
- Luck - Missed attack rolls with this weapon may be rerolled once.
- Gunfighter - This model can use its ranged weapons even while in melee, but when it does so it can only target models it's in melee with. It can even make ranged attacks after charging.
- Pathfinder - This model treats rough terrain as open terrain while advancing. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle.
- Tough - When this model is disabled, roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, remove 1 damage point from this model; it is no longer disabled and becomes knocked down. While knocked down this model loses Tough.
- Backstab - This model gains an additional die to hit and damage rolls when it attacks from the target's back arc.
- Leadership [Trollkin Highwaymen] - Friendly Trollkin Highwaymen models in this model's CMD range gain Backstab. (Backstab - This model gains an additional die to hit and damage rolls when it attacks from the target's back arc.)
- Prowl - While concealed this model has stealth.
- Run & Gun - If this model destroys an enemy with a ranged attack during its activation, at the end of its activation it can make a full advance.
Thoughts on Braylen Wanderheart, Trollkin Outlaw
Braylen Wanderheart, Trollkin Outlaw in a nutshell
Braylen Wanderheart is a highly accurate solo gunslinger who also buffs Trollkin Highwaymen. Surprisingly accurate (Lucky really helps), Braylen is great when threatening to get into back arcs.
Combos & Synergies
- Trollkin Highwaymen - yes, she buffs them.
- Hunters Grim because she loves Snipe as a feat as much as the next shooter.
- Anyone who can get either her or the Highwaymen Parry or otherwise walk them out of combat. (Grissel Bloodsong, Fell Caller's Hoof It, for example.)
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Short range for a shooter
- Backstrikes aren't easy to get
- Little ability to crack armour.
Tricks & Tips
- Look for opportunities to outflank the enemy.
Comparison to Mk2
Little change - but she arrived late in the edition.
Theme Forces this is a member of
Other faction models
|Warlocks||Bloody Barnabas - Calaban - Helga - Jaga-Jaga - Lord Carver - Maelok - Midas - Rask - Sturm & Drang|
Requires a 2+ warlock game
|Other Controllers|| Lesser Warlocks: Brun & Lug - Dahlia & Skarath - Rorsh & Brine - Wrongeye & Snapjaw
|Warjacks & Warbeasts||The minion battlegroup members you can include in a Trollblood army depends entirely on what type of model is commanding them. There are too many permutations to list here, please refer to one of the model entries above for full details of what minions it can control.|
|Minion Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Units||Bog Trog Ambushers - Croak Raiders - Bone Grinders - Brigands - Commandos - Razorback Crew - Slaughterhousers - Bokur & Swamp Shamblers - Gatorman Posse - Gobber Bellows|
|Solos||Mist Speaker - Bog Trog Trawler - Croak Hunter - Efaarit Scouts - Feralgeist - Witch Doctor - Gobber Tinker - Gremlin Swarm - Ogrun Bokur - Gobber Chef - Thrullg - Totem Hunter|
|Battle Engines||Meat Thresher|