|For more info on why we're moving to a new server, check out the Brief History section on the new main page, and/or listen to episode 45 of the LOS podcast|
| If you have made an edit within the last month or so, please check the new server and see if it was copied by the autobot. |
You may need to copy-paste your work to the new server manually. Sorry.
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Wrapped Fist (x2) - 0.5" range, P+S 9 melee weapons
- Mercenary - will work for as a Cygnar mercenary, Cryx mercenary, Khador mercenary, and as a Protectorate of Menoth mercenary.
- Tough - When this model is disabled, roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, remove 1 damage point from this model; it is no longer disabled and becomes knocked down. While knocked down this model loses Tough.
- Berserk - When this model destroys one or more models with a melee attack during its Combat Action, immediately after the attack is resolved it must make one additional melee attack against another model in its melee range.
- Flank [Sea Dog] - This model gains +2 to hit and +d6 damage for melee attacks vs enemy models in the melee range of other Sea Dog models.
- Stumbling Drunk - This model cannot become knocked down. When hit by an enemy attack, this model is pushed d3" in a direction decided by the deviation template.
Thoughts on Bloody Bradigan
Bloody Bradigan in a nutshell
He's a beatstick that can be hard to kill. He is also that very rare melee solo that isn't overpriced, and even hits harder than many that are overpriced. Flank and weapon master give him five damage dice on the charge. Four if he doesn't. You can't help but admire the simplicity.
Combos and Synergies
He's a Privateer and a Sea Dog.
- Press Gangers for him to flank with. Or possibly Sea Dog Pirates, The Devil's Shadow Mutineers, or even a Swamp Gobber River Raider or three.
- Bosun Grogspar lets him get much more use out of his abilities as does Doc Killingsworth
- You could do worse than use Storm Rager on him with Shae
- Lord Rockbottom's Payday can give him Overtake, which goes great with Berserk. He does not have 2" of reach though, which would make this combo great.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- He hits hard for infantry. But he's still a squishy solo.
Tricks & Tips
- Bring him in behind some Press Gangers to surprise people.
Originally released in Pirates of the Broken Coast (2007)
|Cryx (Edit)||Cygnar (Edit)|
| Khador (Edit)
||Protectorate of Menoth (Edit)|
Other Mercenary models