Mercenary Privateer Trollkin Solo Character
| Grogspar1 |
Weapons and Attacks
- Harpoon Gun - 10" range, AOE 3, POW 12 gun
- Giant Hook 0,5" range, P+S 12 melee weapon
- Pitch - Equal and smaller-based models hit by this weapon can be thrown d6" directly away from this model. The model thrown does not deviate. Collateral damage POW is equal to the STR of this model.
Thoughts on Bosun Grogspar
Bosun Grogspar in a nutshell
Grogspar's key ability is No Sleeping on the Job for his Sea Dogs. This is of course important for the Tough ones who get to stay on their feet and tough until you take Grogspar out.
Combos and Synergies
He buffs Sea Dogs
Drawbacks & Downsides
- He doesn't keep himself standing..
Tricks & Tips
- Bring him in behind some Press Gangers /
Changes from Mk2
How can I include this model in my army?
Mercenaries are a bit more complicated than regular faction models, they can be taken in one of three different ways.
- This model can be included in a pure Mercenary army.
- This model can be included in the following Faction armies:
- This model can be included in the following theme forces:
Other Mercenary models
| Mercenary - Faction models (Edit)
Rules Clarification : Pitch (Edit)
- If you Pitch on a charge attack, then the throw damage will be boosted (but not collateral damage).
- Throw ( Edit )
- See the Throw article for a recap of the core Throw rules.
- There are currently no rules clarifications for 'normal' throws, although there are a few for Power Attack Throws.
Rules Clarification : No Sleeping on the Job (Edit)
- If a model is already knocked down, and is then affected by NSotJ, it doesn't get to stand up. The "cannot be knocked down" isn't retroactively applied.
Rules Clarification : Tough - None yet. (Edit)