|This server will go offline in September 2018. Please migrate to our new server, Warmachine University|
|For more info on why we're moving to a new server, check out the Brief History section on the new main page, and/or listen to episode 45 of the LOS podcast|
| If you have made an edit within the last month or so, please check the new server and see if it was copied by the autobot. |
You may need to copy-paste your work to the new server manually. Sorry.
Bone shrines dotting the perimeter of gatorman territories serve as both places of worship and warnings against interlopers. Covered in votive candles and the skulls of dead offerings to the gods Kossk and Barnabas, the Lord of Blood, bone shrines are places of dark occult power.
|See also How to Read the statblock|
Unarmed - This model has no weapons.
- Minion - Works as a Circle Orboros minion, Legion of Everblight Minion, Skorne minion, and Trollblood minion
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
- Channeler - This model can channel spells.
- Circular Vision - Models never gain a back strike bonus against this model.
- Distant Deployment - This model is put on the table at the same time as Advanced Deployment models, but can be placed up to 12" past your deployment zone.
- Immobile - This model has no Normal Movement or Combat Action, cannot become knocked down or be moved, and is automatically hit by melee attacks
- Spirit Nexus - 1) The Bone Shrine begins the game with 1 fury, and gains 1 in the Control Phase if it has zero. 2) A friendly Faction warlock can take a fury point from the Bone Shrine during their activation, once per turn. 3) When a warlock does this, roll a d6. On a 1 or a 2 the Bone Shrine becomes angry and curses the warlock. The warlock suffers -1 DEF and ARM for one round.
Thoughts on Bone Shrine
Feel free to remove this warning if you, personally, have a good level of gameplay experience with the model, have reviewed this article, and either you A) agree with the content 100% or B) for the parts you disagree with, you don't strongly disagree; and it's more a case of differing opinions between you and previous editors rather than incorrect content / bad advice.
Bone Shrine in a nutshell
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Despite working for various factions, no one except Minions wants it because Channeler & Spirit Nexus only works for Minion warlocks.
Tricks & Tips
Released in the Blindwater CID (2017.09)
|Circle Orboros (Edit)||Legion of Everblight (Edit)|
|Skorne (Edit)||Trollbloods (Edit)|
Other Minion models