This model's rules are currently under development
This is a new model, and the information here is what was given at the start of the CID cycle
|See also How to Read the statblock|
Unarmed - This model has no melee weapons, which means a host of options are not available to it.
- Minion - Works as a Circle Orboros minion, Legion of Everblight Minion, Skorne minion, and Trollblood minion
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
- Channeler - This model can channel spells.
- Circular Vision - Enemies get no bonuses from attempting a back strike on this model.
- Distant Deployment - The Hellmouth & Tentacles are put on the table at the same time as Advanced Deployment models, but can be placed up to 12" past your deployment zone.
- Immobile - This model has no Normal Movement or Combat Action, cannot become knocked down or be moved, and is automatically hit by melee attacks
- Template:Spirit Nexus - a Hordes version of the Protectorate's Wrack.
Thoughts on Bone Shrine
Bone Shrine in a nutshell
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Despite working for various factions, no one except Minions wants it because Channeler & Spirit Nexus only works for Minion warlocks.
Tricks & Tips
Released in the Blindwater CID (2017.09)
|Circle Orboros (Edit)|| Legion of Everblight (Edit)
|Skorne (Edit)||Trollbloods (Edit)|