Recently unleashed upon the enemies of the Retribution, House Vyre’s myrmidons were developed with distinct capabilities all their own. The Banshee emits a high-pitched wail that prevents enemy spellcasters from using their magic, while its shrieking cannon hurls enemies aside with raw sonic power.
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Banshee
- 3 Other
- 4 Other Retribution models
- 5 Rules Clarifications
Weapons and Attacks
- Force Cannon - Ranged weapon, Average range, Above Average POW
- Heavy Void Blade - Melee weapon, Long Range, High P+S
- Light Void Blade - Melee Weapon, Moderate Range, Average P+S
- Warjack - All warjacks share the same set of special rules. Most notably being big and stompy.
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
- Wailing - Nearby enemy models cannot receive orders or cast spells.
Thoughts on Banshee
Comparison to Mk2
- This model gained a point of STR
- This model is slightly less expensive than its Mk2 version
Banshee in a nutshell
The Banshee is a versatile combined arms jack. It is capable of delivering ranged knockdown or charging in with some of the higher damage attacks Retribution warjacks are able to make. It's Wailing ability gives it denial ability that can wreak havoc on enemy units and spell casters.
Combos & Synergies
Thyron1 prefers having Myrmidons with reach to capitalize on his Field Marshal (Cleave) - Warbeasts/warjacks in this model's battlegroup gain Cleave. (Cleave - If you destroy something in melee in your combat action, you get one extra free melee attack.)
- Assail - Upkeep spell that lets a warjack charge, slam, or trample for free and with increased range. Also, models are slammed further. This bonus includes the slam found in the Banshee's Force Cannon.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Like the rest of the Vyre chassis, the Banshee is a little slower than most of the rest of the faction.
- With it's low RAT, even with boosting the Banshee is going to struggle against high DEF targets, so you're better off with more tried-and-true methods for approaching high DEF (like knock down).
Tricks & Tips
Theme Forces this is a member of
Other Retribution models
|Retribution of Scyrah - Faction models (Edit)|
|Warcasters||Rahn1 - Vyros1 - Vyros2 - Elara2 - Garryth1 - Issyria1 - Kaelyssa1 - Ossyan1 - Ravyn1 - Thyron1 - Helynna1|
|Warcaster attachments||Sylys Wyshnalyrr (Retribution) - Madelyn Corbeau (Mercenary)|
|Other Controllers||Elara1 (BGC)|
|Light warjacks|| Aspis - Chimera - Gorgon - Griffon|
|Heavy warjacks|| Banshee - Daemon - Hydra - Manticore - Phoenix - Sphinx|
Discordia - Hypnos - Imperatus
|Colossal||Hyperion - Helios|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Units|| Destors - Invictors - Sentinels - Heavy Rifle Team - Swordsmen - Battle Mages - Electromancers - Halberdiers - Riflemen - Infiltrators - Strike Force Stormfall Archers|
Special: Eiryss3 (CA) - Soulless Escort (WA)
|Solos|| Arcanist Mechanik - Destor Thane - Sentinel Scyir - Ghost Sniper - Artificer - Magister - Houseguard Thane - Lys Healer - Assassin - Soulless Voidtracer|
Eirrys1 - Eiryss2 - Elara1 - Issyen - Narn - Nayl
|Battle Engines||Arcantrik Force Generator|
|Retibution of Scyrah - Mercenary/Minion models (Edit)|
|Units||Lady Aiyana & Master Holt|
|Solos||Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath - Lanyssa Ryssyl, Nyss Sorceress - Madelyn Corbeau, Ordic Courtesan|