Attunement servitors boldly fly between enemies to seek out high priority targets and mark them for destruction. Attunement servitors fire small glass globes filled with phosphorescent lumichem to bathe their targets in highly adhesive, chemiluminescent fluid that impairs mobility and is highly visible even from great distances. Because all members of the Convergence know to concentrate fire on anything marked with lumichem, such unfortunate targets soon become the focus of innumerable spikes, saws, and needles.
|Cost|| 4 for|
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Lumichem Ampule - 7" range, 3" AOE gun that does no damage.
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
- Pathfinder - This model treats rough terrain as open terrain while advancing. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle.
- Steady - This model can't be knocked down.
Thoughts on Attunement Servitors
Attunement Servitors in a nutshell
Attunement Servitors are support solos, bought in a package of 3. They provide accuracy boosts (to both MAT and RAT and spell attacks) and Convergence needs the accuracy boost. They're short-ranged, but deviations can make up for that on occasion, though less so now that the AOE is smaller.
Combos & Synergies
- Everyone. With the possible exception of Eradicators (and even then, it can still help them assassinate).
- InDestruction Initiative you can get them for free. And honestly, they are the first choice you should start looking for, when it comes to free stuff.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Low RAT, and not being a vector means it needs extra support to be effective.
- Support bloat - you can easily spend an overly large portion of your points for support models.
- They provide a DEF debuff ... but the sort of things you want to debuff is what they're going to struggle to hit. They need the DEF debuff to land the DEF debuff!
Tricks & Tips
- Get in close and your maximum scatter limit means you always hit. That is, if you're within 3" then the most you can scatter is 1.5" and thus you'll always clip your target.
- Shoot other Servitors in the back - it's easier than shooting a high DEF model, however this becomes problematic given that the AOE is smaller and warjack melee ranges have been boosted across the board.
- Originally released in Forces of Warmachine: Convergence of Cyriss (2013)
Other Convergence models
|Warcasters||Aurora, Numen of Aerogenesis - Axis, The Harmonic Enforcer - Father Lucant, Divinity Architect - Forge Master Syntherion - Iron Mother Directrix & Exponent Servitors - Eminent Configurator Orion|
|Light||Corollary - Diffuser - Galvanizer - Mitigator|
|Heavy||Assimilator - Cipher - Conservator - Inverter - Modulator - Monitor|
|Colossals||Prime Axiom - Prime Conflux|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Units|| Clockwork Angels - Eradicators - Obstructors - Optifex Directive - Perforators - Reciprocators - Reductors
|Solos||Accretion Servitors - Algorithmic Dispersion Optifex - Attunement Servitors - Elimination Servitors - Enigma Foundry - Reflex Servitors - Steelsoul Protector|
|Battle Engines||Transfinite Emergence Projector & Permutation Servitors|
|Destruction Initiative - Clockwork Legions||Eilish Garrity, the Occultist|