Attunement servitors boldly fly between enemies to seek out high priority targets and mark them for destruction. Attunement servitors fire small glass globes filled with phosphorescent lumichem to bathe their targets in highly adhesive, chemiluminescent fluid that impairs mobility and is highly visible even from great distances. Because all members of the Convergence know to concentrate fire on anything marked with lumichem, such unfortunate targets soon become the focus of innumerable spikes, saws, and needles.
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Attunement Servitors
- 3 Other
Weapons and Attacks
- Lumichem Ampule - Short RNG, small AOE
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
- Pathfinder - This model treats rough terrain as open terrain while advancing. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle.
- Steady - This model can't be knocked down.
Thoughts on Attunement Servitors
Comparison to Mk2
Sadly the AOE went down by 1, but Flare was improved across the board; it now removes Stealth.
Attunement Servitors in a nutshell
Attunement Servitors are a support unit that provides accuracy boosts (to both MAT and RAT and spell attacks). And Convergence needs the accuracy boost. They're short-ranged, but deviations can make up for that on occasion, though less so now that the AOE is smaller.
Combos & Synergies
- Everyone. With the possible exception of Eradicators (and even then, it can still help them assassinate).
Drawbacks & Downsides
- They don't kill things. It's very easy to spend all your points on support models and not take enough killy stuff.
- They provide a DEF debuff ... but the sort of things you want to debuff is what they're going to struggle to hit. They need the DEF debuff to land the DEF debuff!
Tricks & Tips
- Get in close and your maximum scatter limit means you always hit. That is, if you're within 3" then the most you can scatter is 1.5" and thus you'll always clip your target.
- Shoot other Servitors in the back - it's easier than shooting a high DEF model, however this becomes problematic given that the AOE is smaller and warjack melee ranges have been boosted across the board.
Theme Forces this is a member of
Other Convergence models
|Convergence Faction Models (Edit)|
|Warcasters||Aurora, Numen of Aerogenesis - Axis, The Harmonic Enforcer - Father Lucant, Divinity Architect - Forge Master Syntherion - Iron Mother Directrix & Exponent - Eminent Configurator Orion|
|Light||Corollary - Diffuser - Galvanizer - Mitigator|
|Heavy||Assimilator - Cipher - Conservator - Inverter - Modulator - Monitor|
|Colossals||Prime Axiom - Prime Conflux|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Units|| Clockwork Angels - Eradicators - Obstructors - Optifex Directive - Perforators - Reciprocators - Reductors
|Solos||Accretion Servitors - Algorithmic Dispersion Optifex - Attunement Servitors - Elimination Servitors - Enigma Foundry - Reflex Servitors - Steelsoul Protector|
|Battle Engines||Transfinite Emergence Projector & Permutation Servitors|
Convergence Mercenaries (Edit)
There are currently no mercenaries that will work for Convergence.
|Convergence of Cyriss - Theme Forces (Edit)|