A marvel of Iosan force mastery, the Aspis is an unmistakable sight on the battlefield. The myrmidon is equipped to manipulate its own protective field dynamically and can catch bullets with it before they strike. A stalwart guardian of its controlling warcaster, the Aspis can smash even the largest enemies backward with blows of its force-enhanced fists to keep its master safe from harm.
Weapons and Attacks
- Repulsor x2 - Low P+S melee weapon.
- Beat Back - Immediately after a basic attack with this weapon is resolved during this model's Combat Action, the enemy model hit can be pushed 1" directly away from the attacking model. After the enemy model is pushed, the attacking model can advance up to 1" directly towards it.
- Warjack - All warjacks share the same set of special rules. Most notably being big and stompy.
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
- Field Dependent - If this model's Generator is crippled, it loses Beat Back, Phoenix Field, and Shield Guard
- Phoenix Field - This model restores some of its Force Field automatically each round.
- Shield Guard - When a friendly model within 3" is hit by a ranged attack, this model can be hit instead.
Thoughts on Aspis
Comparison to Mk2
- Lost 4 hit boxes on its force field
- Slightly less expensive compared to its Mk2 Version
Aspis in a nutshell
The Aspis is an inexpensive shield guard designed to stay near models that you don't want to get hit with ranged attacks. It's Phoenix Field helps it to take that one attack per turn with little lasting damage. It can also contribute it's melee attacks to re-position enemy models or take out light-moderate armor infantry models.
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Tricks & Tips
The Mk2 Aspis had the most hit boxes of any light warjack or warbeast in the game.
Theme Forces this is a member of
Other Retribution models
|Retibution of Scyrah - Mercenary/Minion models (Edit)|
|Units||Lady Aiyana & Master Holt|
|Solos||Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath - Lanyssa Ryssyl, Nyss Sorceress - Madelyn Corbeau, Ordic Courtesan|
|Retribution of Scyrah - Theme Forces (Edit)|
|Forges of War|