Aelyth Vyr, Blade of Nyssor
|Articles you can help complete (Edit)|
Aelyth Vyr is one of the most distinguished ryssovass ever to have watched over the mountain passes of the Shard Spires. He is the embodiment of the ryssovass tradition—a steadfast defender of his people and a merciless killer bent on ending the lives of those blighted Nyss who have forsaken their duties. With the recovery of Nyssor, Aelyth has found new purpose in overseeing and guiding the ryssovass who have flocked to Ios in aid of the Retribution.
|Aelyth Vyr, Blade of Nyssor|
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Great Sword - 2" reach, P+S 12 melee weapon
- Weapon Master - When attacking with this weapon, add an additional die to its damage rolls.
- Tough - When this model is disabled, roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, remove 1 damage point from this model; it is no longer disabled and becomes knocked down. While knocked down this model loses Tough.
- Cleave - If you destroy something in melee in your combat action, you get one extra free melee attack.
- Hard - This model is immune to damage/effects from impacts and collateral damage.
- Last Word - When Aelyth is disabled by an enemy attack, except while advancing (free strikes), then he can immediately advance up to 3" ignoring free strikes then make a basic melee attack.
- Leadership [Ryssovass] - Friendly Ryssovass models in this model's CMD range gain Hard.
- Precision Strike - When damaging a warjack/warbeast with a melee attack, the attacker chooses which column/branch takes the damage.
- Steady - This model can't be knocked down.
Thoughts on Aelyth Vyr
Aelyth Vyr in a nutshell
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
He's just begging for Thyron's Storm Rager.
Tricks & Tips
- Originally released 2017.04
Other Retribution models
|Retribution Mercenary Models/Units|
|Units||Lady Aiyana & Master Holt - Lynus Wesselbaum & Edrea Lloryrr|
|Solos||Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath - Eilish Garrity - Madelyn Corbeau, Ordic Courtesan|